How to complain
Complaints about us
If you have a complaint about the quality of service you have received from us we welcome your feedback and see this as an opportunity to improve our service. Please contact us using the details below.
If you are unhappy with the way we have dealt with your complaint, you should contact your MP and ask them to raise your concerns with the independent Parliamentary Commissioner Administration (the Ombudsman).
If you have a complaint about an awarding organisation you should first contact them and allow them to investigate using their complaints procedure. If you have done this and are still unhappy with the outcome, you can bring your complaint to us and we will look into it.
You can make us aware of your complaint by letter, phone or email.Ofqual,
Phone: 0300 303 3346
Please give us the following information if you have it:
- what the complaint is about
- your full name and candidate number (if you have one)
- your school, college or training provider’s name and number
- the name of the awarding organisation or exam board
- the qualification or unit title and code number
- copies of any relevant supporting documents.
We promise to:
- acknowledge receipt of your complaint within two working days of receiving it
- give you a full response within 30 working days. If this is not possible we will let you know after 15 working days.